Professor Richard Maltby from Flinders University is one speaker at an upcoming event for researchers. The event which will examine 'Research 2.0: a roadmap for eResearch in South Australia is an event for all researchers. The diverse panel of research leaders and thinkers will describe the current practice of eResearch in their discipline areas, and discuss its potential application to your work.
The panel of speakers includes
- Alan Noble, head of Google's research and development operations in Australia
- Dr Ross Wilkinson, Executive Director, Australian National Data Service
- Professor Richard Maltby, School of Humanities, Flinders University
- Professor Dave Adelson, School of Molecular and Biomedical Science, University of Adelaide
- Professor Robyn McDermott, Division of Health Sciences, University of South Australia
- Professor Tony Williams, Executive Director, Australian Research Collaboration Service
This will be one of the first events to be held at the Science Exchange, in Adelaide's former Stock Exchange building, and home to the Royal Institution of Australia (RiAus).
To Register Visit: : www.eresearchsa.edu.au/events , or email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 8, 2009. (places still availabe on the 14 October)
Lunch and networking will follow. This is a unique opportunity to exchange research ideas and inspiration with peers.
Research 2.0: a roadmap for eResearch in South Australia
Thursday October 22, 2009
9am - 1pm
Science Exchange, Exchange Place, Adelaide
For any queries contact Sarah Nisbet on 8303 3185 or email@example.com