Call for papers - closed
|Abstract submissions are invited for consideration by the Conference Academic Committee by 16 March 2007, however early submissions are encouraged as the number of presentations is limited. If you would like to participate in the conference you may download the invitation letter from the website menu. Co-authored papers are welcome.
Submitting an abstract
- Only abstracts submitted electronically using the online Abstract form will be considered for the conference.
- Word limit is 200 words and please use font style Times New Roman, size 12.
- Details of author/s and requirements for the presentation are also required on the form.
- If you decide to amend or withdraw your abstract please contact the conference secretary first via email.
- The Academic Committee will meet regularly to review abstracts and authors will be notified by email of whether their abstract has been accepted or not.
- Delegates will be given 20 minutes for their presentation and 10 minute discussion time will be allocated at the end of each session.
- All papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in a volume of refereed Conference Proceedings and called for a couple of months after the conference. Delegates will be given formatting instructions to follow for the publication copy of their paper.
- Copies of full papers are not required before the conference.
Information included on the abstract form will only be used for the purpose of the conference and the conference program.